1. Ensure CSV files received from freight forwarder and data uploaded into GPM system are correct.
2. Ensure printings of various logistics report are in accordance with corporate principle. E.g. Storage report cost per shipment, Freight and Duties charges.
3. Responsible invoice, DN and CN sent at the end of the month to clients.
4. Ensure invoices are uploaded in CODA correctly.
5. Update all collections into CODA and generate statement of account.
6. Coordinate with bank about each receipt detail and provide supporting document if needed.
7. Handle client queries, sending reminder and follow up for AR collection.
8. Manage and control unbilled service items and update with Finance manager periodically.
9. Chinese tax invoice prepared and send to local customers.
10. Assist in preparing monthly and annual forecast.
11. Help with other finance related work.
1. 1-2 years accounting & finance experience;
2. Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
3. A good team player, with excellent communication skills and able to work under pressure;
4. Proficiency in computer skills, well-versed with Excel, word and PowerPoint.
5. CET 4 or above, good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.